Welcome to What's Up Hollywood! Here you can keep yourself informed with celebs.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Jesse Blames His Cheating On
Childhood What Does Michelle 
Have To Say?

Michelle Mcgee says: 

"He left out everybody else that he hurt. He lied to me, I was duked by him. I was hurt. He lied to me in a big way."

"I did know he was married to sandra at the time, and when I went to go visit him we had a discussion and he said he was separated."

"He looked me dead in the eye and told me that. I believed him."

Does michelle buy his childhood?
She says "I believe that something did happen between Jesse and his father, and he did say that his dad used to beat the crap out of him. But I don't think that was the cause of the problem. Jesse cheated on his wife for other issues. I don't think that is an excuse to cheat on your wife."



No comments:

Post a Comment